Livin' For You by Malayang Pilipino

Intro
E - A - E - B  (4x)

Verse
E                            A
You are my Jesus you call me friend
E                                             A
The perfect love it knows your way
E                               A
Lord more than ever I'll sing Your praise
E                                     B
The life i live is by Your grace

Chorus
                E
I live to worship
                 B
I live to praise
                 C#m                          B
I live to tell the world of Your grace
                    E
I live to know You
                B
I live to serve
                   C#m               B
I live to seek Your holy place

Bridge
D                            A
You've given all for me
                        E
 And now I'm living for you
D                                     A
With everything that i've got
                 E
I wanna be like You


- Livin' For You by Malayang Pilipino Lyrics and Chords

0 christian comments