Take Me Out of the Dark by Gary Valenciano Lyrics and Chords

Intro: F-G/F-Dm-G7-C

F
Just what is it in me?
G/F
Sometimes I just don’t know
Em
What keeps me in Your love
Am
Why You never let me go
F
And though You’re in me now
G/F
I fall and hurt You still
Em
My Lord, please show me how
Am
To know just how You feel

F
You have forgiven me
E7
Too many times it seems
Am
I feel I’m not what You might call
Am7/G
A worthy christian after all
F Em
And though I love You so
Dm G7
Temptation finds its way to me

C
Teach me to trust in You
C/E G
With all of my heart
C C/E G
To lean not on my own understanding
F
I just forget
Em Am
You won’t give me what I can’t bear
F Em
Take me out of the dark, my Lord
Dm E7- F-G/F-
I don’t wanna be there, ooh hah

F
You never left my side
G/F
You gave Your hand to me
Em
To hold You, oh Jesus
Am
I’m no longer in the cold
F
And yet I leave You there
G/F
When I feel satisfied
Em
I’d like to thank You ev’ryday
Am
Not only when I feel that way

F
I’ve never known a man
E7
Who’d give His life for sinners like me
Am
And yet because He loves us so
Am7/G
He’s promised us eternity
F Em
And we can have that promise and be His
Dm G7
If we have faith and just believe

C C/E G
Teach us to trust in You with all our heart
C C/E G
To lean not on our own understanding
F
Cause we just forget
Em Am
You won’t give us what we can’t bear
F Em
Take us out of the dark, my Lord
F Em
‘Cause we don’t want to be alone
F Em
Take us out of the dark, my Lord
Dm E7- (adlib)
We don’t wanna be there, yeah, my Lord

Adlib: C-G/B-Am-G-
F-Em-Dm-G-A-
E/Ab-F#m-E-D-C#m-F#,G,G#,C,

C#
Trust in You
C#/F G#
With all of my heart
C# C#/F G#
Lean not on my own understanding
F#
Cause I just forget
Fm Bbm
You won’t give me what I can’t bear
F# Fm
Well, Take me out of the dark, my Lord
F# Fm
‘Cause we don’t want to be alone
F# Fm
You take me out of the dark, my Lord,

- Take Me Out of the Dark by Gary Valenciano Lyrics and Chords
Ebm F7 Gb-G#/Gb-Ebm-Ab-Db
I don’t wanna be there, ooh ooh

0 christian comments